What always speaks the truth, but doesn't say a word?
→ ɹoɹɹıɯ

don't go NEAR me.

don't go NEAR me.
chuucami-devartist.

Pages


BE HAPPY!

BE HAPPY!
chuucami.DA.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SADNESS IS CONTAGIOUS!

My life is tossed like a paper. My balance of thinking is slowly dwindling like I was a dipsomaniac! Even though I don't entertain unhappiness currently yet I felt like there's always an instant invitation of the dark when I'm awfully bent out of shape. Optimism disappeared like dead petals scattered on the air, no matter how I tried to repeat those positive words in my mind. I could see how beaten myself in the broken mirror. I keep feeding my fighting spirit that it won't lose even if I will discover later I was alone fighting for myself. That I will get lose in the end.Even some of my friends that I thought are FRIENDS will eat me all up down to the marrow of my bones. I shall not quit because of their pointless threats. That is not important for now. . . I must keep striving even the world look at me like a creep. A living corpse who's still striving to get her life back!
Afterall, No matter where I see, I couldn't deny I have thought this world is also a hell. There is no difference being in this world or in the underworld where they called the HELL! Because people commit sins in no limit. People betray their own kind. People hurt their love in their selfish ways. To question myself why I'm sad... can be really contagious. Therefore, I must prevent myself from wretchedness and things that makes my heart heavy. Sigh, it's easier said than done, huh? Being alone is another luck for it to inject inside my soul. And the toxins of sadness will create another scenery and that is why you can see it through my face :(

1 comment: