What always speaks the truth, but doesn't say a word?
→ ɹoɹɹıɯ

don't go NEAR me.

don't go NEAR me.
chuucami-devartist.

Pages


BE HAPPY!

BE HAPPY!
chuucami.DA.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

COLD CHRISTMAS


Christmas... Oh.. It is a normal holiday for me. Glam Xmas tree, excitement of everyone, exchange of presence, picture - picture ,togetherness... and whatever they do, casually do when Christmas is here. It's an ordinary day for me, I began to feel that way when I started to live away from my family. I don't feel sad when I celebrate it to anybody else because I don't feel it anyway. But when I used to have you I started to feel the solitude whenever holiday is coming to town.



Needless to say, My Christmas will be COLD.
Snow never drops here,
yet I felt frozen inside
the fact I know I will spend it alone.

I only have silver oldies, treasure and pleasure, dear to my heart remembrance here that are safely sealed in my memory. Well, I guess that's the only option that makes me be with you.. again.
I wish for your happiness from a distance...

Merry Christmas Bloo.


No comments:

Post a Comment