What always speaks the truth, but doesn't say a word?
→ ɹoɹɹıɯ

don't go NEAR me.

don't go NEAR me.
chuucami-devartist.

Pages


BE HAPPY!

BE HAPPY!
chuucami.DA.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PERFECT GUY?




Where is the GUY I'm LOOKING for who will SATISFY my body, mind and soul?


What is perfect guy for me?
A girl or woman usually has her list of qualities for a perfect guy.

PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY:
1.Appealing
2. has erudite tastes
3. high browed
4. SLIM
5.organized
6. neat
7. clever
8. his sweetness are done in unpredictable way
9. can drive me crazy...
10. has self- control
11. even he's intelligent still it's better he knows how to give care to other people
12. CHRISTIAN (mind & soul)
and ETC - ETC means it's no use to write more attributes because I don't mean any real guy in this world.

If I ask my friends about their mate,they could tell a few but I realized that what good that guy for you might not necessarily look good to another girl. Then
perfect guy doesn't exist?
Looking for the perfect guy is undeniably what we girls desire to. . .
And lately, I was bothered a least, even the guys were around me yet I'm still looking better than him. I felt like I'm becoming perfectionist. I fantasized men who are already in my save memory.
And they can be seen on the screen.

I could only watch at them acting or singing .
They are the only men who makes me smile and get back my mood.
If I feel so stressed, I only think one of them who is so appealing and think his pure smile as my vitamins. Since those guys do not exist in my world,I thought to initiate and dare myself searching if there's such a guy who at least I could say I desire and do some effort. If only a guy appears even once in my life like tae kyung (in the koreanovela he's beautiful) or Channing Tatum, then I'll sign the contract of being a bachelorette forever!
Drama movies and teleseries really touch people feelings in many ways.
And I won't deny that I could wish I should've seen this movie with my date and
do sweet-nothings and toast our heads like kids and touch each other's nose.
Although we see couples on the TV or in movies who seem so in love and are perfectly match, they don't really exist in the real world.
Other human ,generally males, may think I'm so fairy-taled and think it's so absurd, Ahh, men are just envious because he's not the one I choose to.
To bad for him he's such a sore eye :)
Anyway, I 'm not in a hurry to look for a relationship, I'm still full of oxygen to live on my own.
De facto is, These full-of-charm guys are my vitamins both from stress and anxiety.
Rather than men who appear in my sight who give me so much headache.

Say, Even my cute Tae Kyung or any of my desired men will look like a chibi, a highbrow person, a stick cartoon I still like him. Ha ha!
That's the magical charm an actor/model possessed , no wonder :)
Appealing, erudite tastes, slim, organized and neat, clever, his sweetness are done in unpredictable way, can drive me crazy...
and ETC - means it's no use to write those attributes
because I don't mean any real guy in this world.

Some say it's very typical for us women, it's a give/take relationship. The man ought to give what woman wants and the other part, woman takes what she needs from her mate. It's not that we're living too much in fancy world. To think it is ridiculous for you might be. I think man couldn't blame us habitually looking or listing good attributes a guy must have, physically or emotionally. Especially, when a woman gone through bitter or displeasing past relationships
or see her guy is deficient or too lousy. And maybe she has gone through an ideal and she wants that relationship again and again, in short ADDICTING relationship. lewl.]
Hey, the subjects were obviously from the koreanovela 'He's beatiful' because they're delightful and sweet. But doesn't mean my writing about my perfect guy was rotated only by it.

credits to googleimages .


No comments:

Post a Comment