What always speaks the truth, but doesn't say a word?
→ ɹoɹɹıɯ

don't go NEAR me.

don't go NEAR me.
chuucami-devartist.

Pages


BE HAPPY!

BE HAPPY!
chuucami.DA.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

my very best YELL [koi] 'n our very best bond

BESTFRIENDS
♥ a promise♥
NOT A
LABEL

her recent song: endless story by yuna ito
my recent song: we'll be a dream- we the kings

her codename: koi
my codename: tot


our'firsts' memories:
2gether late @ 1st subj [raining]
we watched the night sky @ st.paul church & wish
2gether get drank @ flyover, bajada
playin scrabble n drinking with her cousins
i kissed her cheek before xmas vacation
she played guitar for me @ rainer's room
we listen to the fm radio with her ol' cassette[ if she remembers]
and let it play overnight

1st over-to-dawn texting and i victimed her

i brought her @ pink sisters church
i made her a poem @ her debut




this wasn't the only best presence i received.
actually there's too many
but this one is very important

and sorry guys if i'm selfish enough
i just don't want anyone to use it





we dig ourselves to music
since we both much love music
we update each other our current songs



♥ chasing cars♥

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world?




♥ EVERLASTING♥

it doesn't matter how far apart we are
our locked hands
will never seperate


my silent tears are
pouring out of my heart but
I'll take a step forward without regrets
I'm sorry for your tenderness
MATA AERU MADE

everlasting...



♥ changing skies♥

Looked out my window tonight
into the cloud hidden sky
and I, I proclaimed it to be mine
then I knew I'd bringing home,
bring home to you,

they all say that i'm crazy to get up and leave just like that
but I told them its just 4,000 miles
and I was willing to do that

I'm, I'm bringing home to you
cause your the only for me
and maybe you
I I'm changing skies for you but you'll never know
HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU!




♥ vanilla twilight♥

The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly



♥ rainbow veins♥

Cheer up and dry your damp eyes
and tell me when it rains
And I'll blend up that rainbow above you
and shoot it through your veins
Cuz your heart has a lack of color ^_^



♥ safe ride♥

I'll be your safe ride home when you call me
I'll be everything and more
When you call my name


You've changed me for the good
They never understood
But even if they tried I doubt they could
So take my nervous hands
Then we could take a stand
We don't have to live by their demands


When I'm with you there's no worries
When I'm with you there's no shame
When I'm with you I'm secure



♥ innocence♥

This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by


I found a place so safe, not a single tear


It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry



♥ i will be♥

You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me.


I MISS YOU KOI T_T












No comments:

Post a Comment