What always speaks the truth, but doesn't say a word?
→ ɹoɹɹıɯ

don't go NEAR me.

don't go NEAR me.
chuucami-devartist.

Pages


BE HAPPY!

BE HAPPY!
chuucami.DA.

Friday, May 28, 2010

have you ever use this to anybody ' BLACKMAIL?'


in psychology---

Emotional Blackmail

MEANING: You are forced to do something because the emotional consequences from the other person would be too great to do otherwise.

RELEVANCE TO ABUSE: Emotional blackmail is a favorite technique of abusers. It is related to the double bind and to mixed messages.

personal experience: well. i have use blackmailing several people. I used it for my own defense/satisfaction/revenge/payback/fairdeal. I presume my enemy's gonna betray or trick me behind my back so I make it sure i have my own trump card. I can play without you heeding it ^_^


... "what betrayal you see is trivial. but what truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see!"


so watch out ^()^




No comments:

Post a Comment