What always speaks the truth, but doesn't say a word?
→ ɹoɹɹıɯ

don't go NEAR me.

don't go NEAR me.
chuucami-devartist.

Pages


BE HAPPY!

BE HAPPY!
chuucami.DA.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

when loneliness shadowed me...


If you have ever lost someone very important to you,
then you already know how it FEELS,
and if you haven't
you CANNOT possibly IMAGINE it.



It's crazy how at one moment
from a bond ,
when you have recklessly spend your time
with that someone
no matter what other people say
no matter what critics and ugly comments
receive , heard.
you both go on and on
like white birds flying and crashing
with the waves of the sea

It's still amazing and
I could say no one can unlock
our inseparable hands

but time has come
uff! I hate our destiny.


I'm not her future holder
she has a life too
And I knew this right from the start
I met her
That she had another life afar from me
it's inevitable.
Nevertheless, we cannot live all our life together
and spending all our free time alone

"What hurts the most
Was being so close
And havin' so much to say
And watchin' you walk away"

"It's hard to deal with the pain of losin' you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' it
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone"

by rascal flatts


while it's playing in my mp3
It's like I make a music video inside my head
Me watching her take steps going inside the airport
Even if i hold much of my tears
it really poured out
damn.damn.damn.
feeling' boneless.
feelin' gray.
feelin' crazy.


[It's ironic
She doesn't remember this song
when she's the one who listened this before
And I just ignored it[

Obviously, this was my song when she left me.






All i have now
are the memories that i don't really know
if it help or it hurts more
it makes me smile
it makes me cry
it squeeze my heart
it breaks my head

I have memories wit' her everywhere!!!

Randomly at the mall shopping @ artwork and elsewhere
@ mcdo beating their ads wit fries in the fudge,
convenience store late @ night,
walking in her street
going to downtown
Every stuff in my room,
playing games @ cafe
her ALL.


I miss you best.


God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment