What always speaks the truth, but doesn't say a word?
→ ɹoɹɹıɯ

don't go NEAR me.

don't go NEAR me.
chuucami-devartist.

Pages


BE HAPPY!

BE HAPPY!
chuucami.DA.

Monday, June 7, 2010

what pain taught me...



Pain.

have you suffer enough pain?

me? uhm i dont really know.

Pain is inevitably, undeniably part of life. It's human nature to cry, scream out louder, kneel under the rain, drink till the night surrenders...et al.

Was it wrong to express like this?
I just want to loose all the negative emotions -
the feeling to avenge,
the feeling to kill, the feeling of being dispirited, being betrayed, stabbed....
But i dont think that meant I'm BrokeN .weaK.hopeless.incompetent.pathetic. incapable to love again, incapable to move ahead more than you'd expect.

BIG LOLS.





Thanks for that. pain made me realised where are the shattered pieces of me. made me discover the 'lacking' in me. made me realised there's more to life than being enslave in your world.

pain resurrected me from being dead in all the things that I just overlooked.discounted.and whatever.

Pain made me realised that I need to be connected and reconnected. that I should not live this life selfishly alone. It challenged my pride and confidence. And disregard the world of formality and accepts the low ways of conversations and communications.




even though I always babbling about death, my death and the waiting of death...don't mean I'm not capable of living. I just don't quite follow the rules of this world,in fact, we haven't really know who set really these rules. Apparently, I too am only capable of losing a life , surely unsure of bringing some lives in this complicated world.



No comments:

Post a Comment