What always speaks the truth, but doesn't say a word?
→ ɹoɹɹıɯ

don't go NEAR me.

don't go NEAR me.
chuucami-devartist.

Pages


BE HAPPY!

BE HAPPY!
chuucami.DA.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A REQUEST TO A TOP GENIUS AND SCIENTIST IN THE WHOLE WORLD

I am just a poor human who has a mere wish ... xD

My gravest request is that you will try to experiment microchips or something9 (what you call miraculous science - made to help humans in his own convenience and life comfort xD) ,that is to inject in some other brain and after he's done his part of learning what I ask to (for instance, helping me memorize an entire book or bunch of terminologies , difficult and complicated formulas, ) I'll take that microchip once done that has the information or learned infos, memorization and critical analysis (for example)

There are things I am capable and am not.Multi- tasking skill may have limits too . You can't do all things at a time right? And when emergency and urgent events happen that only require minimum time , my head is aching ... pressure is inevitable. And I hate it because sometimes just thinking them bring earthquake to my nerves.

Wish I could lend somebody's brain and let her study , examine , analyze , solve , calculate, whatever ... my work if I have some things too to be done.

untidy morning indeed >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment